Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Step it up in 3D!

Yeah! Step Up 3D! I finally got my hands on the movie tickets! This movie have been packed for the last few weeks. Dance dance dance.. how I wish I can dance..


Synopsis

A tight-knit group of New York City street dancers, including Luke (Malambri) and Natalie (Vinson), team up with NYU freshman Moose (Sevani), and find themselves pitted against the world's best hip hop dancers in a high-stakes showdown that will change their lives forever. Written by Walt Disney Pictures





Hearing so many things about this movie, I have to go and watch it. Despite not watching the Step Up and Step Up 2. The dance move were totally awesome, stunning and incredible! I love how they choreograph the dance moves! Love it love it love it! And I love how this movie makes me feel like dancing after the movie ends. :D









The only thing is that the movie's story plot is very weak. Not strong enough to get the movie watchers the climax, the anticipation or the thrill while watching the movie. Only the dance moves got the movie watchers going "WOW", "Awesome!". And that's it.




Rating : 6.5/10


The movie could be better if the story plot was better developed. Oh well. At least I enjoyed watching the movie. Feel like dancing. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment