Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Back into the world facing the computer.

*drum rolls~*



Tada! I am back! Yours truly is officially back facing the computer! A big achievement for me for the past 8 days. rushing to complete my design drawings and model I totally ignored my computer. Have sleepless nights, late night snacks, not to mention, the fear of falling asleep! I don't even dare to turn on my computer when I have a minute or two free.

It's a big relief now for me that I have finally finished all my drawings, though they look terrible, horrible, (vegetable) - as quoted by Chaw Chee Yoong. xD I will have to study for my French exam this coming Tuesday so I will blog after that. not much but I will try my best. So many late post will be up soon. :D


Its good to be back. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment