Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Love in Disguise 恋爱通告

This is a late post. I watched Love In Disguise this movie with Sheau Chuen (sometimes I can almost forget how to spell her name since it's always Schuen that I call her by :S) on 22nd of August, the day that LeeHom was here in Malaysia for his The 18 Martial Arts album showcase. :D Anyways, this movie is totally funny! :D I love the movie because : 1) Wang LeeHom stars in it. 2) It's hilarious! 3) LeeHom 4) LeeHom and 5) LeeHom. ♥ ♥ ♥

Well okays, minus the fact that it's LeeHom, the movie is basically your daily dose of guy likes girl, goes to find her, falls in love and end up together. But I really like how LeeHom adds quirky-ness into the movie. Instead of all those cheesy stuff I can actually laugh and enjoy this movie as much as I want to! :D


LeeHom as the Monkey Man! :D ♥ ♥ ♥


Synopsis

Du Minghan (Wang Leehom) is a famous celebrity pop star and with the help of his agent, Joan (Joan Chen), his career took off amazingly. When he accidentally met the plain looking Song Xiaoqing (Crystal Liu), he immediately fell in love with her and decides to disguise himself as a student, Ah De, together with his best pal (Chen Han Dian). Will Xiaoqing ever find out the truth of Ah De?s real identity? Will she be able to accept him for who he is?

Source : Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn. Bhd.
















Rating : 7/10





Expected me to give a 10/10? Nah. I find the movie is still lack of a few elements. tTere are flaws in certain parts but it's his first time as a director so, there's always room for improvement. :D



I want to watch this movie again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment