Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Bali Trip 2010 [Day 3]

NOTE : This is a late post.




A wonderful, eye opener trip to Bali, Indonesia. :) I enjoyed this trip, although there might be some ups and downs in between. It's all about how we see it.


Sunday - 25th July 2010

The third day. Time to show you some breakfast pictures! :D

Plain pancake.
Apparently I had this liking for pancakes that I had it all the while I was there. :D


Scramble egg with toast.
No pictures on the toast as it's the normal toast lerrr... =.=




Looks like some Doremon food, my friend called it.
What's the name again? It's actually called Japple, with tomato or banana filling. :)
Yum!



After that it's a visit to the Terrace Rice Field.



What a sight! It was a really nice place. :)


I actually like this picture. :D
(I'm still trying to get a full class picture so that I can put it up here in my blog! :D )



Took this shot before leaving the place.

Pit stop for a photoshoot! :D
Modeling for clothes they are wearing. :D




Next stop! Kintamani volcano!

First time I get to see a real volcano! Except this one was a sleeping one. :D I had to describe the place. It was an awesome sight we had of the volcano and very windy too! Birds can't even fly where they want to!




Pig enjoying the wind


and the view. :)


Lecturer dong what he does best. :D
Sketching.



Wood carving on the way back to Ubud.


They are really skilled.
No templates. Nothing.
Just carving right on the spot. Awesome. :)





PS : I'm going to try to get all 7 days out soon.
I will be slow in updating as I have ongoing exams at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment