Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Patience, is a virtue.

Oh it has been a really long time since I last blogged. PROPERLY. All those late posts are up. :) Hope you have already read them. Now I am still editing pictures to be posted up here. My last project for the semester. I have to put it up here as that was what took my time away from blogging. So much effort I have put into doing the project. I hope it's worth my time.

Just got to wait. Pictures will be up soon. All those sleepless nights, late night snacks have all come to an end. I'm picking up those stack of notes at the corner and starting to study them. My last paper is on the 23rd of September. Can't wait! After that I will be free for 3 weeks plus to blog all I want and what I want. I want to go shopping though, on second thought. Well, as long as I get to relax. :)

Now I have been facing the computer for much too long. It's best I stop here and get going to those stack of notes I have. Exams exams exams. Hope for it to be over soon! At least I know my blog is back up and running again. A change of song for you all to dance to it. Oh and speaking of dance, Step Up 3D! My post on that will be up soon.

For now, toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment