Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Remember.

Broken. 
Just like me today.


The day started crazily, with me not getting enough sleep due to Air Asia ongoing promotion. Then I got to anxious and all, resulted in getting a slight scolding from my father. Go figure, my bad. I was already feeling a little down about it but managed to brush it off. Then things gotten worst.


For the first time, after working so long, I finally broke. I cannot absorb anything, ever since I started working. My performance right now is such a huge difference to when I did my internship. What ever happened to that passion? To that interest? Everyday, something inside of me die a little each time I step into the office. 


1) Turn on the computer.
2) Open time sheet to fill.
3) Open work from the day before - Autocad
4) Work on whatever project that is given - Autocad
5) Time to go home, save, close file, off computer.


A daily routine it has become. Just 3 weeks ago I was starting to like what I was doing. Then now, I feel like it's a little boring. I guess this is what Architecture life is all about. The real world. BANG. Straight to my head. Well, I never thought it was fun in the first place. So I will live with it.


Work. You have to enjoy what you do, and it will not become a daily routine. You have to enjoy what you do and you don't have to work for life.


Once more, I hit a bumpy road. 
But I won't give up.
Tears stained my cheeks.
But I won't give up.

Just remember what I started out as and what I aim to achieve.






Broken.
But nothing beats having someone there to catch you when you break.
I ♥ U.




From the bottom of my heart,
thank you.


1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you gotta ask yourself 'Why am I here?' or 'What am I here for?'

    Keep the fire burning :)

    ReplyDelete