Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

The Scientist.

I haven't been blogging as frequent as I thought I would. My last post was dated 2 weeks ago. Blogging mojo, washed down the drain. So I figured maybe I should do some blogging, since I feel that my blog needs a new post, and, also I am feeling kind of blah. Yeah, that blah mood. That mood where it puts you in a situation of not doing anything, just so blue.


1) 4 days straight. Holiday mood was turned on since the start of the week! Go figure why my bosses would be in such a bad mood on Wednesday because we were working on a Tuesday and practically ALL of us in the office were already in a holiday mood! Tuesday was Deepavali. Can't blame us boss! But we asked for the exchange of working days though.


So, 4 days straight, what did I do?


2) Thursday - Awal Muharam. Sepang and Port Dickson trip!

Pick my pretty friend Swee Ling and head down to Sepang for half the day.
Sorry for the panda eyes. 
I'm a panda anyways. =P


Managed to catch a lovely sunset at Port Dickson.
With you by the side, it was superb.


It was like we went all the way from KL to Sepang and PD just to chill and hang out. Oh, and to go to the night market in PD! I heard the night market only happens once a month!


3) Friday - an exchanged for Tuesday. Stayed home, laze around, work on my port folio, (which I didn't really touch.) Still trying to figure out how to get started. Need inspiration! Here's the link I have been referring to for the past few days. Click HERE to get ideas on how to kick start your portfolio! =)


Friday dinner was interesting. I followed my mother to her friend's house for dinner and boy, look at the food that was available! =D NOM!
Soup, noodles, nuggets, papadam, salad...
I am feeling hungry right now.


4) Saturday - Weekend! =) Had a book to read through the weekends and if I am not mistaken, it is my FIRST ever Chinese book! (I think) I don't read Chinese books because it makes my eyes goes like that -> @.@ But this one is rather interesting!


 We took a bus from KL to England.
Backpacking around the globe. Damn!
I need to do that and I will do it! =/


 
Went out for a short shopping spree with my lovely sister!
10 Years and still counting! ^^ 


At night, it was like meeting family. Made new friends over a simple birthday dinner celebration! I don't have any pictures but I do have food pictures. But I better not post it as I know my stomach is already growling. =/


5) Sunday - Lazy day. Was supposed to go for a property talk but I end up staying at home. Meh. =/ Anyways, was at 1 Utama and the Christmas spirit is all around already! I'm so hyped about it! I really need to get myself a Christmas tree to decorate already. I really envy those who have like those HUGE, TALL Christmas trees that are fully decorated!

 Ho Ho Ho! 
Christmas is coming! ^^


Merry as can be, Christmas would be nothing if I don't have you by the side.



Two videos to end the night.







Glee's version of the song puts more sadness into the song.



My heart's at ease whenever I'm with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment