Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

我很想愛他。

How many days since my last post?


Alright. I kid you not. It has been a few days since I last blogged, but at least I'm cutting down on blogging EVERYDAY. Can't afford to do that. I am a lazy person. =P Yet, here is a post again, on a Sunday evening.


1) I have been sleeping the whole day away. What can I say? I love my bed. I refuse to get up to walk around the house or even sit in front of my computer. I would rather twist and turn in bed the entire day. HEH. I'm awesome like that. Which explains why I am blogging at this hour because I just got up about an hour ago.


2) "A jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend. If she doesn't get jealous when someone has your attention, it's because someone has hers." copied from a friend.
True much. But I'm not the kind who would get jealous very easily. And I guess it's the same for the guys as well. =)


3) Last but not least, I still remember being the "sweet girl" back in college times. I had a BIG packet of sweets all the time and whoever wanted sweets, they would just ask me. I was the sweet distributor. I had all kinds of sweets. Yes, I mean ALL kind. (Maybe not those expensive ones, but like mentos, sugus, lot 100 and more)

Childhood sweets? =)





开始想念了,我们在一起的时间根本就不够。
Starting to miss, the time we spent together is not enough.




I won't ask for much. 
I just ask for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment