Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Blue.


A little video for your entertainment. =P


It was the best night ever! The day has finally arrived and boy, it was an excitement that I have never felt in a long time! The feeling when I was in the arena waiting for them to appear, and when they appeared, it was indescribable! That tingling effect that shot through the whole body, it was superb! I couldn't believe my own eyes that it's them standing there, dancing, singing and talking to us all!


So what am I talking about? =D


BIGBANG's ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012 in MALAYSIA!! =D



It was and will be always that amazing! Their performance was super awesome! My friend and I said it was YENG! I started the day by waking up at 8am, just to be at the venue by 11pm. The sun was hot, screw it. It rained quite heavily, screw it too. Because rain or shine can't stop us from attending the concert! But of course, the rain was a little annoying because not only we were hot from the sun, we were all hot from wearing the raincoat! It even rained heavier right before the concert started! =( Bummer. But thank God the skies were awesomely clear after the rain! =D


 Wristbands! 
I have been looking for these ever since I knew they were coming to Malaysia! ^^


Yes! T.O.P banner! =D
For his birthday~!



 A very candid shot of me holding the YG BB light sticks! 
So happy! =D


My haul after the concert. 
It was worth it. ;)



One word to describe the entire concert - FANTASTIC. Seriously. It was the BEST. The moment the appeared to the moment the concert end, it was such a beautiful night. The moment they started beat boxing, it was uberly MAD! The moment they started speaking English, the screaming was MAD! The moment TaeYang took his shirt off for T.O.P, it was freaking MAD! There goes my throat, there goes my head. =D It was really worth it. Everything was worth it, for them. 


24/7, My Heaven.



"Still having a Beautiful Hangover from the Last Farewell. In the Cafe, don't stop the Feeling. Everyone is so High High, putting their Hands Up, not wanting Tell them Goodbye. They are Bad Boys, they are Monsters. But what they do and what they are is Fantastic Baby, 24/7 My Heaven!! ♥ Haru Haru we are BIGBANG VIPs Until Whenever! ♥"




 You really should be here.
With me.
You would scream. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment