Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Somebody to love.

[26 days]


I finally got a glimpse of the moon through my curtains from where I am sitting right now! =D Like finally. Because I didn't catch the moon, not even it's shadow during the weekends! So here it is now, staring at me over the roof, from a distance.

Again, numberings. I kinda detest long essays I used to write in the past. Makes everything look so messy! 


1) My heart beat is speeding up! Damn. I realized that being in love is such an amazing thing, as long as you don't go and ruin it by stupid thoughts and doubts and insecurities. Just being in love is awesome! Gives you butterflies in your stomach, actually, it doesn't really.

To me that is. Being in love is an indescribable feeling, it travels through your veins, make your blood pump, heart beats faster, chills you to the spine, and leaves you breathless! Damn.

2) I am, and can't get enough of BIGBANG! All 5 of them is so... I just can't find the right words to describe them. I mean, there is no words good enough to describe them all! I'm so in love with them, especially T.O.P.!!!

3) I cannot stop mentioning and talking about it that it drives me insane! This is how much I love them! I freaking love them!! Awwh~ I'm going nuts. I have not been such a fool since a long time, ever since I found out about LeeHom, and it was him. Not it's T.O.P. which literally captures part of my heart. ♥ Oh I am really so in love, and it's nothing like I've ever felt!

4) Enough of BIGBANG for awhile, I'm kind of in a jolly mood right now. For today. I'm being jolly, funny, just the part of me I miss but I can't have that in the office. Oops. =X I have been laughing and doing my work, trying to get my head wrapped around what I am doing. One step at a time. =)

 5) I am catching up on my TV shows recently means I am beginning my download frenzy again. =D Bones! Glee! The Voice! And How I Met Your Mother!! So far it's these 4 because I stop watching True Blood, CSI Miami has ended (though I haven't watched it), Top Gear hasn't return, and Once Upon A Time is on break. Watching The Voice as I type this. =)

6) "One step at a time. Get my head back in the game. Take my heart out of the market. No more." My own statement for today. A brand new start for this month, by taking one step at a time. Two things: I need to search for my passion once more, by getting my head back into the game that I started out with. And I need to take my heart off the market, and safe keep it, for I am worth so much more. I am priceless. ;)

7) Dyed my hair on Sunday! Not long enough for the colour to be absorb by my hair but at least it makes my hair looks better instead of being uneven. Let me save money to go for a proper dye. Bright colour yo! ^^ I need to consider getting a tattoo too, to which my father would kill me. =P


Love you, love me more.
Love me, love you more.



A song to end the night. =)






If you get lost you can always be found, just know that you are not alone. ;) ♥




Opportunities are given. It's up to you to grab them while you have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment