Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Titanium.

[5 Days!!]



  A panorama view of Desa Parkcity from a point. =)

1) It really has been quite a long time since I last went to Desa Parkcity for a walk. The last time I was there was during the Mid-Autmn festival, which I drove around the place and left. Was supposed to be there with family but end up lonely on Mid-Autumn festival. =( 

Went there on Sunday night and realized there were some changes, like the grass grew taller than me, and some plants were not around anymore. But nonetheless, I still love the place. ^^ 


2) The weekends was good. This coming weekend is going to be even better with BIGBANG's concert! =D *HYPE!* ♥ 'nuff said. =D


3) Got a shade darker. Slightly darker due to the scorching hot sun when I was in Kampar. It's always hotter up north. Why?! But I love the sun nonetheless. =D


4) First site meeting with my boss today! Pretty excited! And boy, it was interesting! Everyone involved in the project was there, and I have so much more to learn! Slowly but surely, it's coming back to me now. =)
 
The project in Cheras to be demolished and rebuilt. =)

I also got to chat with my one of my boss as well. Both of my bosses are different and chatting with them is GOOOD. =) Interesting topics were exchanged today and I thoroughly enjoy it much! =D


5) Graduation photos all over Facebook. I can't stand it! I can't wait for my turn! Next March! It would be awesome if it's during my birthday week! =P Another 4 months then! Heeee~~ ^^ ♥


6) God knows how many times I snoozed my phone alarm this morning. Seriously.


7) I realized I always end with something related to love, and this post is not an exception. Making me think, here's a quote for all. Taken from Tumblr. 
How I wish to share my life with you, because that's the way it should be.





"Life itself is Architecture."
Words by my boss, Adrian.




 Communication breakdown maybe? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment