Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

The Last.


[3 Days]



Today's post is different from usual. Not random stuff that is in my head, but inspired to blog by the latest video from WongFu Production - The Last. =)

Just one simple question, and it got me thinking, just how many have I loved?



Sometimes, we would like to know how many were there before he/she is with you, or are you the one and only. Doing this will make me dig back those old memories that I have long buried down under some place, but it's good to reminisce on how far I have come to this stage where I am right now. So how many have I loved?


Five. 


Who are they? and What are their names?


They are part of who helped shaped my life.
They are Who, What, When, Where and Why


First, Who I loved, was a guy from my high school. I wasn't exactly close to him, he was a junior. 3 years my junior. He was my real first love, I guess. And it was with him I had a taste of what heartbreak felt like. I fell hard for him, and it took months to recover from the heartache. From him I realized that it's not easy loving someone, and a taste of what love is like.

Second, What I loved, was a randomly met guy at a music stall. It was out of the blues that my friend and I got to know him and we both fell for him, which ruined our friendship for awhile. Stole my first kiss, he gave me the impression of a playboy yet he's loving at the same time. From him that I slowly rid of certain bad habits, and love music even more.

 Third, When I loved, was one of my primary classmate. So unexpectedly, we hooked up after a reunion party. He was when I learned to really love someone, and know the meaning of loving another person. Yet, he also showed me that time is needed to spent on the other half or else the relationship will fail. From him I love Love.

Fourth, Where I loved, was like the perfect guy to me. We met in college, half a year later. And it was after the breakup that he was there for me, telling me that new memories can be made. I didn't intend for it to be so long. He was the one for me, to the extend of thinking about the future with him. From him that I learned the most, shaping me into the person I am today.

Fifth, Why I loved, is a summer love, that can blossom into something so much more, but was left to wither. It was young love once again. It was him that made me think that it is possible to be in love once more. Talking til daylight, grinning from ear to ear, that was summer. From him I learn how to differentiate infatuation from love, and to know my values.



Now, because of all these, I learn to take care of myself, love myself, and protect my heart. Memories came back, but they are the reason I smile. Don't cry, because it's over; Smile, because it happened. =) I am a better person and with the capability to truly love a person without anything in return. 


Then there's you.


Sixth. Since the beginning of time, we were never single to be able to date each other. All we did was flirted and played around. Then since July, everything changed. You are Who I love, for I have not felt such passion the moment our lips touched. You are What I love, for you were the reason I couldn't find a reason, not even an excuse to why I had feelings for you.
You are When I love, someone I gotten rid of my fears for, not knowing when I can love again. You are Where I love, the fun I have been looking for, and places that is to be explore, just to be with you. You are Why I love, for I know now what I am looking for, and who deserve my love.


And you, will be my last.





Indulged in work. 
Action speaks louder than words.

4 comments:

  1. Well written! I support you :)

    We are shaped and fashioned by who we love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mattz, thanks much! I didn't know what I was writing actually. Or maybe half of the time I knew what I was writing. Hahahahha~ Thanks much. :)

    ReplyDelete