Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

A post a day?

It's like a blog post a day. Because I just feel like it, and because I have to make up for all the times I said I will blog. 


It's a rainy night, and it puts me to sleep, which I need so much right now as it's going to be a long, long day at the office. Meeting early in the morning. 9AM. Can you believe it? So all the more the sleep early. =)


Appetite's coming back once more, but I really have got no idea what to feed my stomach. I'm still on meds, and that kind of suck. Oh wells. Better be well than unwell!



Oh! And, who says you can't be single but unavailable? My colleague says there's no such thing like that. Well, as far as I know, my heart's taken, so I'm no longer available, and I wish it'll stay this way for years to come. =)


Time to hit the shower, then ready for bed! I'm so in love with my bed recently, or maybe it's just today.



I'll be the one.




Loving the kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment