Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Ten.


[13 Days]
 

It's a Sunday and almost half a day is gone. I realized that I have been blogging quite frequently nowadays, compared to a few months ago while I was still studying. I mean, I got no time to even sleep, where got time to blog? I know I always blog about food and all, but nowadays, the food all goes to my page in Facebook. (Click HERE for link).

Now, I just completed the Nike We Run KL 2012 last night. 10 random thoughts for today maybe?


1) I am not up to par for the run this year. Unable to run, I practically walked all the way to the finish line. I can't run, so I walked. Walking also killed my legs. Go figure! LOL. At least I know I completed the whole 10KM journey. =)

2) I'm getting better, though there are still minor parts that I am aware of. Thank you to all that cared. I know many advised against the Nike Run, but I still went for it. Very sorry for that but do know that I will never forget those words you all have said to me. Taking care of myself is not be a problem with the help of many. ;)

3) I am always listening to 爱FM on Sunday afternoon now. Because there are many old Chinese songs to be heard on the radio! All the classic songs, they are so nice and the lyrics is so meaningful. Always enjoy the oldies, and maybe it's just because I'm getting old? Blah~

4) Just rid my nails of the blue metallic paint. I wonder what's next? =)

5) Back to work tomorrow! Oh no~ The thought of it, scary. I wonder what kind of words will I get bombarded with from my boss. Sigh. Might as well prepare myself for it. =( Sobs

6) Hugs are good. And I miss giving hugs to loved ones. I hope I can hug you as often as I can and whenever I want to. *hugsss*

7) Editing photos are really time consuming. Especially they are photos that are from 4 months ago. My Cambodia trip photos are still under developing process, although the editing I do is minor. Like real minor. Still, there are LOADS. Go figure, I just snap at anything.

8) A new catchy song to get hooked on! Die Young by Kesha. ;)

9) Oh! I have completed my studies and am considered a fresh grad now! Yippee! I have officially graduated as results are out and stated on the slip is completion of study! ^^ The next step in life right now is to continue further my studies. No idea where, or when yet. But I have to do my masters, no matter what it cost. =/

10) Slowly but surely, everything will be alright. Slowly but surely, everyone will know. I'm not saying it will be easy, but I am telling you that everything will be worth it. Slowly but surely, just take my hand, I can show you the world at a whole new level.









我不需要一个理由去爱,只需要另一个的爱。

No comments:

Post a Comment