Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Severely.

[6 Days left!]



1) BIGBANG concert is just 6 days away! So excited! But I have yet to settle my transport to the venue. Initially having transport to not having transport. I is in dire need of transportation to Stadium Merdeka on Saturday evening! =(


2) I am still editing and uploading photos of my Cambodia trip in July. Work for 5 days, I come home without turning on my computer. If I'm home early I would turn it on, just to let my torrent downloads run through the night.


3) For the first time in my life, I attended friends convocation. I always see photos of friends attending their friend's convo, or vise-versa, now I get to taste what is it like to attend a convocation just for a bunch of friends. Drove all the way up to UTAR Kampar just for the graduating bunch of ME peeps. ^^

Congratulations to all!
 Flowers, scrolls, mortarboard, robes, gifts and all, 
all the best in the future and may our paths cross again! =)


4) I am recently slightly stressed for work. Geez man. I get stressed 'til I go crazy in the office. Hyper to be exact. Having my first site meeting tomorrow morning! I don't know what to expect, but I have to make sure the rest of my work is done. So screwed.


5) Don't run. Don't hide. Open up your heart and soul to me, for I will love you regardless of your flaws. And I will be by your side through the good and bad. Nothing is complicated if the heart and mind is not complicated. ♥






Looking at the words stuck to my laptop, 
I will tell you the same.
P/S: I ♥ You!

No comments:

Post a Comment