Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Hearts for everyone. ♥

It takes just a fraction of your time to care about someone. It takes just that few minutes of your time to care about someone. No matter where they are, they would always like to know that you are thinking of them, no matter how busy. Just know, you will always be on my mind every time I open my eyes, and before I go to sleep at night.


1) I'm happy to say that I am home! So glad to be home, and my body needs plenty of rest! Yet I am determined to complete the Nike Run this Saturday, although it may take me longer time than my record last year. I still am determine to run it. Slow and steady. ;) 

2) My body is still weak. I'm still on meds. =( Pretty down about it, but it'll all pass in awhile. As long as I remember to take my meds regularly. =P Yet, I am dancing about in the house! ^^

3) I no longer have to wear a mask. I smile when I want to, I frown when I want to. The mask that I used to wear has slowly wear off. No longer a fake smile, my heart is happy. =)

4) I really really want to thank those who came to visit me while I was in the hospital rotting. Yes, rotting. I was getting better, and the better I get, the more I felt that I could fall sick by just staying another day in that room. Geez. Anyways, in no particular order, here's to all that visited. Thank you so much.

Daddy - From the start I already knew you memang banyak sayang aku punya. No doubt about that. Thank you so much for every single thing since young. I sayang you too my dear daddy.

7Ku - My aunt, for driving me to see the doctor, then fetching me to the hospital and staying with me until my dad arrives, as well as cooked food for me, even if I can't eat. Love you much too! Really appreciate!

Matthew Sia - Thanks for dropping by! It was a surprise and I didn't expect you to come! Thank you for staying with me too after my aunt left after lunch. Although I think I slept most of the time. =/ Always good to have a friend around.

Mun Hon -  I remember you saying that you'll always be around for me no matter what. And I thank you greatly for that. It's always great to have a friend like you that I can count on. A part of you have grown in me, just like a part of me has grown in you. Thank you for the caring.

Peng Yi, Ming Yi, Aunty Hedy and friend - Thank you for coming! Surprised really. Was so entertained! HAHAHAHAH~ Love you bunch! Thanks for the flowers and fruits too Aunty Hedy! Also special thanks to my other aunts Kuan Yi, Peng Yi and Ming Yi for the caring.

Helmy, Shah, Madi & Farid | JK, Loh, Josephine & Pierre - Wow guys. Thanks for dropping by during lunch hour! I know you strict is our bosses but yay! I am so happy to see you all! So happy that you guys came to see me! Hee~ Thanks so much for the care~ See you guys on Monday! =D

Dawson Tan - Thanks for dropping by too! I was really growing mushrooms already. And it was great seeing you again! It's been awhile! :)

Shangee, Wong & Steven - Thank you 3 fellas for visiting too! It was nice to see you 3! Love to hear you guys brag about stuff but try to tone down the bragging because it ain't good aite? Especially you Mister Wong Kok Weng. Always making me wanna punch you with every word that comes out of your mouth! Anyways, I want to hear more stories~ =)

2Ku, 6Ku, Ah Pek & wife - Thanks for dropping by too after the rain! Really appreciate it! It's always good to see you all. =)

Jit Jiang & Chin Wei - Gosh~ Thank you both for dropping by for a visit! Happy to see you both! It's always great to see familiar faces that I miss so much! Hee~ Want to see you all again man! Take care alright? Especially you Miss Kwong, thank you so much for being here for me. Thank you so much for the caring.

Wei Zhe & Juli Chai - GOODNESS. THIS IS THE BIGGEST SURPRISE I CAN EVER GET!!! LIKE FOR REAL!!! Real life surprise! DAMN! Thank you so much Juli for being here for me as well. I could not have asked for more. =') And Wei Zhe, damn, I really really jumped out of the bed just to greet you! Holy crap! It has been YEARS. Miss you much! I'll always remember that moment when Juli opened the door and all I saw was Wei Zhe. xD

Aurea, Jeremy C & Jeshua C -  You guys were the last visitors I had. And the most tired visitors I ever had. LOL. But it was a good chat session as well. Fart. Remember. =D

I seriously hope I did not miss anyone. Also got to thank the nurses who took care of me.  for all~ 

5) I really also have to thank all that messaged me and asked as well. Thanks to all for the caring and love. Life is complete with friends you know who will be there for you when you are at your worst. Friends who are there even if you can't see them. Heart all of you!




And thank you for being there for me as well that night.
Just by having you there was more than I could ever ask for.




Be appreciative of little things in life, because they mean the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment