Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

It Will Rain.

[4 Days]


So, another random post from me again. Let's get started. =)


1) My appetite is back to normal! =D *happy* Why am I so happy? Because I am finally feeling hungry during normal eating hours. Lunch hour, stomach growling. Dinner time, stomach making super lots of noise! Which proves that I normal once again! So much for the past few weeks of not having the feeling of hungry. FOOD. I'm back! =D


2) Which comes to me needing to hit the gym again. Next week. I shall let my body enjoy and rest as much as it can then it's gym time next week! I can feel the fats piling up at unnecessary areas. Not good, not good. Plus, have to build up my stamina once more. Can't be lazy now! Need motivation!! =(


HAVE. TO. GYM.
NEXT. WEEK.


3) On the contrary, Iron Man 3 trailer is OUT! GOOD SHIT. HAVE. TO. WATCH. Period.


4) I had a thought on my way back from work and boy, I never thought of it. I like my bosses! Although yes, if you do not do your work properly or can't produce work they sure will screw you real bad. Nonetheless, I like chatting with them at times. Though of course, there's the employer-employee barrier. My bosses are really funny! ^^


5) A really random one. My father just told me that he got stopped by police at a road block on Monday night. Why? Due to road tax expired. Not only that, my father said he didn't realized his road tax expired in July! Goodness, it's October now! I had a good laugh. Really! =D


6) Now yes it does feels good to get work done. I'm content, happy about it, although sometimes I think I take pretty much the whole day to get one task done. =/


7) Graduation photos are still all over! Even my boss asked about my convocation. Next March I told him, and said that I'll invite him to go. He asked me go for what? And I jokingly told him to bring flowers for me. =P I really had a good laugh sometimes talking to him. =)


8) I want a weekend getaway! Or rather, I need a weekend getaway! I am starting to think about a getaway for like end of every month! I don't care where. I just want to have fun somewhere away from home. I see friends flying off to Korea, Taiwan, I also want to fly! Then I see friends going to PD, Redang, or where ever there's beaches, I also want to go! I'm a travel junkie! =( In short, I just need a weekend getaway every month. It shall be a little reward for myself for getting through working life every month! (^_^)


9) Another 4 days! =D *HYPER* *HYPE* WHOO~ ^^


10) Last but not least, something for all. Love, is not all about the time spent together, but also the time spent away from each other. ;)

I really do hope the long time is a really really long time. 
A few years, or even a few decades. ^^





There's a feeling, every time I look at you, it's indescribable.

No comments:

Post a Comment