Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Disappointment.

[20 days] 



Though there are so many questions in the head, and I know I have tried to do something to salvage, to not have the same shit happen all over again. In the end, there are only these few words to be said.


I am so much better and worth so much more. I know what am I to you right now and you don't deserve me. I tried to show you that I care, that I love you, but all I was to you was a rebound and nothing more. Thank you for thanking me for that smile on your face.




You can prove me wrong by turning things around. 
You can do something, but you didn't.
I gave you the chance but you just didn't know how to grab it.
Your loss. And there goes everything we had.




Just keep smiling. No point losing a smile so bright. ;)





One word, and I melt in your arms once again.
Just because, I still have hope.






No comments:

Post a Comment