Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

無盡的思念。

[2 Days]


"Sixth. Since the beginning of time, we were never single to be able to date each other. All we did was flirted and played around. Then since July, everything changed. You are Who I love, for I have not felt such passion the moment our lips touched. You are What I love, for you were the reason I couldn't find a reason, not even an excuse to why I had feelings for you. You are When I love, someone I gotten rid of my fears for, not knowing when I can love again. You are Where I love, the fun I have been looking for, and places that is to be explore, just to be with you. You are Why I love, for I know now what I am looking for, and who deserve my love.


And you, will be my last."


Here's something like a sequel to my previous post. We all don't necessarily need to love 5 people to help shape who we are. It may be 4, or even 3, to be the Who, What, When, Where and Why. Because from a person one can learn not only to love, but more then that if you are willing to open up your heart to see, touch and feel.

"Well written," a friend said. 

I don't know how well it was written, but everything is from the bottom of my heart. I have never been more serious about the last. I just hope that whatever I have written down here in my blog, he sees it, he reads it. But whether is he touched by it I don't know. Because all he is, is cool. I can't feel his sincerity maybe. =/ Or maybe I am just being unappreciated. And I told another friend of mine that I am serious about the last. It's really the last of the last that my heart can take. 


"If it doesn't work out, then I don't know what will."

"I can see you're trying really hard"


"Then I shall become a nun. LOL."

"Nun your head!"


"If I can't save this relationship then so be it."

"I don't know how to tell you lah but.. you're a good good gf lah. Susah nak cari."


And my friend went like on saying "Apa you mau lagi kawan?"
"If me, sure appreciate kao kao, hold on kao kao!"


It was a funny conversation with serious tones in it! I know I'm worth it. Worth so much that even money can't buy. And those last few words reminded me of the past. So yes I am determined and if I can't save this relationship, then I don't know what will already. All I can say at the end is it will be his lost. Not mine.


And I do not know how else more to express my seriousness. I just really hope he feels the same. Longed for hugs, I really wish I can have him for this weekend. But in reality, I just hope, and wish, that he can spend some time with me, like how I would do, for him. Spending time hanging out at places we know, spending time exploring new stuff and places. Do what most couples would do. It's that simple.


That's all.



Paying attention.
Is it that hard?

Or maybe, just maybe,
you're missing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment