Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Where am I?

5PM. The sun is scorching on a Sunday afternoon. Back writing in English, and instead of writing a long essay, lets make it short and straight to the point.


1) Weather's hot. But I can live without air-condition. =)

2) Turning up the volume to my little speaker. BIGBANG is love. ;) Maximum volume on both speaker and player, not computer. =P

3) Doing Autocad work on my computer is so much faster then using my company's computer. Seriously. It's a fact. I wonder what is wrong with the hardware of my company's computer and whether can it be fix. =/

4) Slow as I might be, I still have to get my work done. Slightly stressed.

5) Have been emotional since Friday. Head's much clearer and better now. So much better then I was two days ago.

6) Because of you, those memories comes back. And because of you, I miss him. Why must you do this to me? I made my choice. I made a decision. I tried to show you that I care. Yet I guess it's not enough for you to even care about me. Not even the slightest care.

7) Memories of him, it's filling my head day-by-day. And day-by-day, I try to push it all away. Kick it all out. I need to do so. Too much, it's overwhelming at times. Why, I keep asking myself. No more, I tell myself.

8) I need to get my wild and free side back. I need my open-minded side back. I just need myself back. This, the state I am in right now, is not the side of me I want. Unhappy, is not who I am.

9) It's Mid-Autumn festival today! ^^ I just want to go for a walk in the park, watch people carrying lanterns and playing with candles. ;)

10) Had a good Friday night with peeps from college. Tried Shisha for the first time, not bad. =) Then headed to Scott garden and hopped from one bar to another. Ended up at Beer Factory with a pint of Kilkenny and playing some game to finish up the beer. Then a short spontaneous trip up Genting! Awesome! ^^

11) My Saturday was lovely too with lunch with a good friend and chit chatting 'til 5PM in the evening. Went back home to rest and shower and out for dinner with high school peeps which I haven't seen in a long time. Second round ended up at a place close to home which I never knew existed! Awesome day! ^^

12) My head is not in the game for working life. I've lost my passion. Not kidding. Freaking serious. It's a really big problem, a serious problem, a huge obstacle in my life right now. Trying to find a solution for it. Trying to get my head back in the game.

13) I still haven't have the time to fix my portfolios. Or maybe I just don't want to do it.


So far that's all for now? Currently am still enjoying BIGBANG's songs. Love them.  
[28 days!]




Am I the bride in your dreams?
Upset, we are silent.






Memories of you smiling at me once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment