Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Be mine?

I just read one of my friend's blog post (Click HERE) and it reminded me of how I used to have criteria when it comes to boys. Like what kind of criteria you are looking for in a boyfriend. I have got no idea whether have a even posted about it here in my blog, but I know I seldom talk about what kind of guys I like. Hahahaha~ Criteria to me is just something we all limit ourselves to. Everyone is different in their own way, and when you really found that someone, does your criteria even match? Some yes, some no. 

Curious to know about my criteria? (Still having doubts whether to share it) Come to think of it, my criteria has changed along the way as I mature, and very much like myself, it gets simpler. :)

In no particular order, 
  1. Love me for who I am and not who he wants me to be.
  2. Respects me in every single way.
  3. Tall, dark and handsome? =P
  4. Doesn't take me for granted
  5. Someone who cares and pay attention to me when I need it.
  6. I love surprises. (Who doesn't?) So I need someone who can surprise me when I least expect it because it's kinda hard to catch me off-guard.
  7. Fun and loving.
  8. Romantic, sweet and creative.
  9. Honest and trustworthy.
  10. Actions speak louder than words, so I need someone who can show me that he cares instead of just using words.
Basically those are very general. In details, there are more than meets the eye. Things will get simpler if you truly know me. ;) Every girl has their own criteria, but when you really meet that person, some criteria you will just close an eye to it. Love works very mysteriously, that's why it's so beautiful.

Sometimes I think certain people take me for granted. Just because I'm there for you to hug and kiss, for you to take advantage of. Yet I am no fool to be play. Countless times, painful memories of how I play around, just to get my heart broken, to feel like I have lost my dignity. Too many people will try to take advantage, only you yourself have the power to put a stop to that, and that is what I am doing right now. To make sure that I deserve what I deserve. Because I am worth more than money can buy. ;)

Sometimes we get pissed at little things, angry at little actions of yours, not because we can't do it ourselves or not because we are sensitive. It's because you are in our hearts. It's because we care too much to actually tell you. Sometimes little tantrums we throw not because we are pissed at the things you say or do, but because we NEED you to pay attention to us. We get jealous, we keep questioning, we keep bugging, we are always around you, we want to know your whereabouts, what are you doing, all these little things is because we care. And caring is the one that kills us in the end. Too much caring and nothing in return can hurt so much that it kills the soul. (Real life experience - me)




Love, is such a beautiful drug.





The jury's out, my choice is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment