Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Random me.

I'm supposed to be doing my report right now. Counting down the hours before submission. Although I have unofficially graduated, there's still report and presentation to be doing and one last class to attend this weekend. Go figure.

Despite being busy, I am still enjoying life like I always wanted. :) To be traveling to all kind of places. I super enjoy traveling, be it locally or overseas. :) At the moment I am really craving to travel. Was supposed to be traveling overseas for 3 months but end up I need to start work due to the lack of money. Oh wells. I believe in the future I will get the chance to travel.

At this very moment I am actually blogging and watching/listening to the Angkor Wat documentary that I need to do my report. The majestic kingdom of Angkor Wat. Really majestic and still leaves me speechless as to how the whole Angkor Wat temple is being constructed. After this report, every single one of us in class definitely is a master on Angkor Wat. Even though all our topics are different, our topics still revolves around Angkor Wat. Geez, I have to prepare my presentation slides for this Friday as well. I am desperate to finish it, but not simply just finish it.

Being so random, I am still missing someone but it's not that bad anymore when I force myself not to think about it. Although I very much want to talk or even just chat, I hold back. I can't do anything, can I? If that someone wants to talk to me, they would do so, regardless of whether busy or not. I believe busy is not a reason. It's not an excuse. Even when busy, if you truly care, you would take time out to care

Alright. I better stop blogging and start working. Need to hit the gym soon. Went to gym last week, this week I have yet to do so. Fats are being accumulated around my waist and sooner or later I am going to lose my body shape. (LOL. I hope not. HAHAHHAHA~)



Missing someone yet unable to do anything.
All because you are not mine to begin with.
All because I know where I stand.
And I sometimes wonder where I stand.




Putting Angkor Wat in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment