Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Love. Hope. Faith.

This. 
Shall be my blog title. :)



A friend of mine had this 3 words as his status a few days ago. And I found this on tumblr. At his tumblr to be precise, and that's where he got this 3 words. :) Oh and dear friend, I hope you know that I have not forgotten you. Time flies, we all have our own life's challenges to keep us entertain. I hope you do not take that as I have forgotten you. Like SERIOUSLY. :( I'll be very sad, and I think I am sad to think that you think that I have forgotten about you. :(


Love. Hope. Faith.


What do we do with these 3 things?

To me right now, love, hope and faith is what I should be needing, for such a pessimist. Yes, I consider myself that. Or to be exact, I am in the middle. Neither both a pessimist or an optimist. ;) Lucky? There's pros and cons though.

Love, comes in all kind of forms. And I am really glad and thankful for it has opened my eyes to so much more that life can offer. Love indeed, is magic. Love indeed, is mystical, a mystery and a wonderful thing. To feel loved, one must learn to love others and love oneself. Thank you to all that love me. I am really blessed to know that there are friends out there that are worth cherishing. ;) People step into our lives for a reason, and I give them a reason to be there. I love each and everyone of my friends in my own kind of way. ;)

You know who you are! ;)

Hope. Having hope is like having expectation. When you don't expect what you want, that is when you start to crash. Having hope that tomorrow will be a better day makes you a better person. Heh~ Having hope that everything will be alright, and some things are not worth worrying over. Hope, is caring for someone, hoping that the same amount of care will be return. Having hope that one day, I will find the person that will deserve me as much as I deserve him. Hoping that there will be someone out there for me, to love me and care for me as much as I love and care for him. And hoping that one day, I find a love that is worth it all. ^^ There is always a little hope in us all, it might not be much, but it is sufficient to keep us living day after day.

Expecting the worst, hoping for the best.

Faith is trusting in ourselves. Faith is like trust that can't be broken. Or can it? Have faith, everyone always say. Have faith that you can do it, that things will be better. Faith, is what I put in you, for not disappointing me. Faith is what I place on you, to not make me sad. Faith, is believing that you are worth more than money can buy and that you deserve so much better than people who treat you like dirt. Faith is believing in oneself that everything is possible. 

Faith, is like trust. ;)


I got a feeling that my heart no longer belongs to me. How can it be? I have guarded my heart so well that I am unable to feel love by another being. I got a feeling that one day I will come crashing down harder than I expected, with a picture of seeing my heart in a billion pieces on the ground in my head, that pain, unable to love no more. My heart, oh thou at? I am living on every single word that is being said, holding on to every word like a fool. I want to retract, withdraw, but can I let fear do this to me? 


Remember then, Love. Hope. Faith.
Never give up. 
Never give up on love.
Is it possible?
I doubt myself.


Like wine, it just gets better.
Is this true?
Will it be true?


I want you to tell me.
Give me your word.
Better yet, give me your heart.
And I will give you mine.

(Just please do not steal it from me.>.<)







Let me be the one to make it right. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment