Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Blah. Ness.

Feeling bored already by just editing the amount of photos I have. I have yet to touch my Cambodia trip photos that were dated back in July. Too many. Just too many and with the lack of creativity, the photos turn out like shit. 


I still have yet to dig out my past semester's design brief in order for me to re-do my portfolio. And I am starting work in a few hours time! Working life. I wonder will I ever get used to it? Judging by my hyper character and childish nature, I got a feeling I will be working my ass off for this 3 months. Oh wells. Who ask me to be in debt. Plus, who ask me to have such lousy results? (Sadness washing over me.)


Have to sleep early today. Have to wake up super early later. Working life. Only the weekends are available for rest and play. Who wants to play when you can rest? 



Continue editing photos and uploading first.
1. Cambodia trip photos unfiltered, unedited.
2. Sepang Gold Coast photos from phone unfiltered, unedited.
3. Photos from phone unedited.

Geez.




A part of you has grown in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment