Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Day by Day.

I really haven't been blogging. Gone were my days of blogging about food, or life, or whatever that interest me. All I got to say is that I need to keep my mind on work. And work is all I can think about. Sad as it sounds, it's my life right now.

Here are 10 things to highlight for the past one week.

1) Working overtime for the past one week. It's a new week again tomorrow. Wish me luck. =\


2) Spending the weekend with you is the best. ♥ Even if there's minimal communication throughout the week, or downs, it's always wonderful just having you by my side.


3) Christmas is just a week away! Excited! Super duper excited! Although I do not have any plans for this Christmas, but I still LOVE Christmas! It's the most beautiful festive season of the year!! ^^ ♥ 


4) Looking forward to hit the malls for photoshooting! This year I'm really behind schedule! =( 


5) All my photos are really behind schedule. ALL. Sigh. Well, it's due to the fact that I do not turn on my computer anymore.


6) Sometimes I expect too much. In the end, I bring myself down for things I have done and not done. The way I disappoint myself is just plain pathetic. Got to not put high hopes and expectations on people.


7) Got that song. That song stuck in my head. THAT SONG. By Imagine Dragons - It's Time. Nice song. Really. =)


8) Have to hit the malls! The Curve! 1 Utama! Giza! Bangsar Village! Bangsar Shopping Centre! Times Square! Pavilion! Do I even have the time? =( I'm getting sadder each day by the thought of it. The decorations at The Curve is wonderful! T_T


9) Work. It's killing me. But I have to do it. Because I was born to do it, I was made for this kind of job, and I am cut out for this kind of work given. A year. I give it a year. Because I am planning to see the world.


10) I have to say I love the look on your face when I gave you that kiss. Tiptoed. That smile. That surprise look. Warmed my heart. I love surprises as much as you, but most of all, I love surprising people. It's happiness that filled my heart when I look at you. That moment, everything was perfect.



Etched in my heart, that moment will be remembered.
This Christmas, that moment, the most wonderful moment of the year.
Loving you and all your little things.





Don't forget to remember me.
Don't forget to miss me.
Don't forget, that I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment