Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

The First Noel.

"They looked up and saw a star  
Shining in the East beyond them far  
And to the earth it gave great light 
And so it continued both day and night."
- The First Noel



It's so beautiful.
Just so beautiful. 
No words can describe how much I feel about Christmas.


After watching the latest episode of Glee, I found out that Christmas is such a beautiful season. Everything about it spells peace, joy and so much more. Beautiful. Gorgeous. With just less 2 days to go before Christmas, I can't wait to wake up and smell the air on Christmas Day morning. Though it might be another normal day for me, as I do not celebrate the season, but I shall soak myself in the carols and decorations as well as the songs and atmosphere that's all around me.


I didn't expect for this Christmas to touch my heart so much. Moved by the songs, touched by the surprise gift, felt Christmas warmth my heart so much more than ever.


From last year,
"Until one feels the spirit of Christmas, there is no Christmas. All else is outward display--so much tinsel and decorations. For it isn't the holly, it isn't the snow. It isn't the tree not the firelight's glow. It's the warmth that comes to the hearts of men when the Christmas spirit returns again." - Unknown.

This year, 
"Remember, if Christmas isn't found in your heart, you won't find it under the tree" - Charlotte Carpenter



Wishing everyone a very very Merry Christmas this year!
Enjoy the Christmas songs like never before;
Soak in the Christmas season like never before;
Give and forgive, like always.

Merry Christmas and may all your wishes come true.




Have yourself a Merry little Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment