Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

幸福意外。

I really, really didn't realized how stressed out I was until I look myself in the mirror.


Was I the same girl that used to smile and laugh at everything in life?
Was I that same old girl that go with the flow?
Was I the same girl that is happy-go-lucky?
Was I even the same girl who always feels like a small girl?
Was I EVEN that same old girl 3-5 years ago with that vibrant mind?


I lost myself while indulging in work.
I lost my passion, my interest in everything art.
I just lost my creativity to reality.


I didn't realized I was so stressed that my shoulder hurts. That pimples were popping out worse than ever. That shopping feels boring. That I am irritated at the slightest things that crossed my path. That I just feel like crying all the time. Even right now, as I type.


 Am I really that stressed?
The answer is so clear, only I myself refused to accept it.


Work. Has taken a toll on me. Friends tell me, if I'm not comfortable, if I'm not happy, quit. Saying is easy, but to do it, I have to think of the consequences. My responsibility is much bigger right now as I have started working. Reality strikes. 


I'm not as fun as I used to be anymore.
Even if we think we have not changed, but looking back, we can see the path we came through and how much we have changed to be who we are today, right now.



And I guess I miss me. 
The cheerful me.
The creative me.
That girl who is willing to take risks.
That girl, and her artistic side.




Not motivated. 
Not driven. 
And I thought I could have you to push me like how I motivated you. =/





幸福的意外太快 我像个傻瓜发呆
才发现公主和王子的梦已不存在

No comments:

Post a Comment