Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Blog Re-Vamp!!!

Another day revamping my blog! Does this whole page seems more lively and brighter? Not as gloomy as the old times, and better fonts and navigation eh? =D

Well, I'm a happy girl. It took me two days to get this done. Plus, including a name change of my blog. Change is good, remember? =) And so does the wallpaper on my phone, God knows after how long I stopped changing my wallpapers every month!


I will blog a little more from now. Hopefully I do get the inspiration to blog. Ideas always comes to me at oddly hours! One came a few days ago when I want to get some eye shut! How can one sleep when inspiration suddenly hits?


Self motivating for today. 



Oh, and a song to end this post. A song that has always been on the radio all around Malaysia. And always playing through my speakers wherever I go. =) Enjoy.







既然要在一起, 就别轻易放弃。

No comments:

Post a Comment