Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Upgraded.

I suddenly got an inspiration to blog. To blog about myself. =D

I'm not being vain, but just looking back at my old pictures really make myself wonder, "Wow. I look kind of different, do I?" Yet I still see no changes at times. I'm still the same old me, but an upgraded version. =P

YUNZ1
2009.
I call it the 'L' pose.
  
YUNZ2
2009.
Me and my silly smile.
 

Like really, I think it's the hair. Don't talk about mentality, for I think it hasn't change one single bit. =P Whereas for physical wise, see that I have changed my hair. And changing of hair is like a whole new look.


YUNZ3
2010.
CNY.

YUNZ4
2010.
Look better don't I? =D

I think it's the hair. So much for the hair. Short hair for who knows how long. Oh and of course, I look so much younger. Pictures are like 3 years ago. DUH!


YUNZ5
2011.
Valentine.

YUNZ6
2012.
Valentine.
It took me quite some time to search for good pictures of me. Or rather according to the year, which I realized that most of my pictures were not taken alone. It was always with my ex. And who would want to see me still posting pictures of my ex up? -_-

And as for recent pictures, I think I grew fatter. Or rather, I did put on weight. Much to my liking. I don't know how long I was spotted with short hair, or rather, shoulder length hair, then after that, I just kept my hair long. People keep saying that I look good with long hair. =O


YUNZ7
2013.
CHCKL EMERGE KL MBP PRELIMS.

Well I think I come to a conclusion where I can say that I STILL LOOK THE SAME! Its just that what you see now is an upgraded version of me. Longer hair, better skin (I think), same old eyebags and panda eyes, and that same old silly smile.


I'm bigger, better, stronger, power! ;)




I see a change, and it's a change I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment