Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

A picture tells a thousand words.

Come to think of it, I should start posting my photography stuff up here. I don't deny that my photography skills are getting better, but I still have a lot to learn.

From using a Nikon S610 to an Olympus E410 to a Nikon D7000. I love the photos I personally capture as it has my own style and flavor in it. =)


Here are some past photos taken right from the beginning, all from my Nikon D7000.


Pickle & Fig, TTDI.

My first try at Bokeh! =D
Lights, Desa Park City.
 I had my first try of capturing car lights, without a tripod!
Hence the slight blurry, shaky picture.
Traffic, LDP.
But all is good! =)


Coconut Love, Bali.
 This shot wasn't taken by me. Credits go to my man who took this.
 I still think his skills are much better than mine. =)
I think this photo is with minimal editing. ;)


Now this shot is by me. =O
Water, Bali.


Stringed hearts, Ubud, Bali.
















This was after surfing! ^^
Chup!, Kuta, Bali.


I love editing photos to make them nicer too. 
The best photos are the ones that needs slight amount of editing, 
better are the ones that needs no editing, at all. =)
Girl on Beach, Port Dickson.

Colour lights, Malacca.

Sky Blue, Malacca.


So far, this are parts of my collection for May 2013. That's the month I gotten my hands on my new baby, the Nikon D7000. ^^ More to come! =)






I find joy in the simplest moments captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment