Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

The heart speaks of a story long forgotten.

I won't deny it, you have taught us well, and taught us right.


But nobody ever bother to why I dread to go home. 
You think I don't care.
Everyone thinks I don't give a shit.
But nobody ever bother to ask W.H.Y.


I hate people nagging over how I should live my life.
I hate how people stereotype me just like everyone else, those that does not go home.
I hate how people judge a book by its cover.
But nobody ever bother to even know me.


I really won't deny it, that both of them brought me up in their own two ways.
I really love them so much, that they don't even know.
Always thinking and stereotyping on me that I have no respect for them.
Always thinking that I don't care shit about family.


DOES ANYONE EVEN BOTHER TO KNOW WHY?!
NO. No one cares enough to do so.
And so? I don't need anyone's care.
NO. So I am just fine on my own.



Not once. Not twice.
All they care is how I should be a good girl.
That daughter, going home on time everyday, taking care of house needs, tending to the elderly.
That girl, that's soft spoken, knows her duties and stays home all the time.
Who are they to judge?! Who are they to say?
When they don't even know half the story?





Nobody know how much I want to stay home.
To tend to the house, to laze around, to be able to feel like home.
To be able to do so, it all comes back to me.
Everything has to start from me
Every. Single. Thing.
But after all I have done, it's back to square one.
Who am I to judge?
Who am I to even say my displeasure?!




Stop judging! Then maybe I will consider.

Stop nagging! For I know my duties!
Stop being such a worry sag! For worrying too much does not help one bit!
Stop every single thing! Because I'm freaking tired of this shit!








Nobody wants to know why. So what? I keep my story to myself. Life has so much more to offer than just a broken family. I love my family, but I can't do it alone.





Ohana means Family. And nobody gets left behind.
I won't deny it, you taught me well, and taught me right. What's left of my life, let me explore it.
Thank you to those years you have raised me, lectured me, and spanked me.
Thank you to those years you taught me, scolded me, and loved me in your very own way.
I'm thankful and grateful, but I know you can never feel that from me.





You all just do not know how much Family means to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment