Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Always.

Previously, it was a Youtube video from WongFu that made me think about my love life. Today it was an article that made me think again.

Because it's pretty similar, both the video and the article, I will cut things short. Here's the article to read and get inspired! =)




1) Youth – the right person you meet at the wrong time

  2)  Love – the right person you meet at the right time

3)  Marriage – the wrong person you meet at the right time

You will have to click the link above to read more about the article. I've read it and the last sentence struck my heart.  


"And with time, you realize Marriage wasn’t the right one at the right time, 
because he is the right one forever."


This article made me think about my past. About how I met the right person at the right time, and the right person at the wrong time. And how these two are the same person. How things will never go back to what it once was and how it used to be. For that I am content. 

And with time, I realized that it's not about the right person you met at the wrong time that you have missed, or the right person that you have dated at that right time, but the wrong person who came into your life at that right moment that made him the right one forever.

"Forever" is a strong word which I rarely use. For in which I replace it with "Always." He might be wrong in the beginning. He might be wrong half a year ago. He may be wrong for the next six months. But it does not mean that he will be wrong for your entire life. 

For my heart tells my mind that he is wrong at that time, but he is the right one now. For I thought of you as I read the last sentence of that article.





Words, they can never be enough,
to say what we feel deep down inside.




"Trust, is like a piece of paper.
Once crumpled, it can't be perfect again."





No comments:

Post a Comment