Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

#1 The Dino & The Chicken Story: The beginning.

This is a story about dinosaurs, and chickens.



And their language.





And apparently these two don't go together at all. 
 Not at all. 

Dinosaurs like meat and chicken is meat. 
Unless the dinosaur that you meet is a vegetarian. 
Then maybe that would make sense 
about a Dinosaur and a Chicken being together. :)




"Rawr" means "I Love You" in Dinosaur language. 
I always wonder is that true? 
And I got what I was looking for.


Rawr~




He thinks I'm like a Dinosaur, but a really cute and noob one. 
Furthermore the Dinosaurs I had always cheer me up. 
Who knew Dinosaurs could be so cute? ^_^





More Dinosaurs coming up! :)





Remember me.
 Remember my smile.
Remember my rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment