Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

My V.I.Ps.




At this point of my life, it's just me being sentimental. I reflect on things that has passed, and things that I wish are going to happen. Quarter-life crisis maybe. But it's just me, trying to see that my life is what it is.

Here's a post dedicated to the people whom I love so much, but that will never love me the way I love them.
This is a post, for those who, I hold dearly in my heart, but knowing that they will never treat me the way I treat them.
For friendship comes with a price.




1) My awesome-possum college gang I call my second family.
Which includes: Juli, Aurea, Jeshua, JC, Wei Zhe, Amelia & Min Yunn

I know we don't see each other that often anymore. And we aren't as active on whatsapp like we used to. It's so hard to make time to see each other already, considering our hectic schedule. I don't want to sound sad and all, but to know that I have you guys in my life is more than I could ask for!

We share life stories, present and the future. We share past experiences, and how we all have our own opinions to every topic we come across. We all come from different background yet able to mingle as one. We take care of each other no matter what occasion. (Which includes being drunk! =P)

And in the end, you know that friends like that are hard to find. You guys are the top of my list for being the VIPs in my life! :)

 

2) My crazy-drama filled high school mates!
Which includes: Tricia, Sweets, Ruwaine, Wei Kang, Chun Wei, Ivan, & Sheau Chuen

It's so funny how we kind of lost contact after we finished high school where everyone went their own way in pursuing their dreams. Yet we come together again after so many years of living overseas, or rolling in the dirt. So many of our experiences to share with each other, despite not being close during our high school years!

Sometimes we don't even meetup, nor have we actually went for a holiday together, but I cherish the moments spent with you all. Short or long, at least it tells me that I have such awesome friends during high school til now and til we grow old kays? xD

No regrets knowing you guys! May our friendship grow through thick and thin! :)



3) My 19 family.
Which includes: Yao, Ashley, Siew Wan, Jaz, Ian, CK, Esther, Vincent, & Yi Chai.

An unexpected twist to my life. An unpredictable collision. They bring joy more that I sometimes wished that I have known them earlier! But it's up to fate for us to meet. With that, the only words I can utter right now is that I am glad to have met you guys, to have been able to know you all on a deeper level and to be part of this amazing family.

To be able to share life's ups and downs, work problems, relationship problems, whatever it is, joy or sadness, I am truly glad for the existence of all of you. I admire the bond you all have between each of you and it is my honor to be accepted for who I am and to be part of this crazy family!

It's happiness that feels the heart when it comes to you guys! Loving you guys long time!



4) My Archi-torture mates!
Which includes: Tienson, Lance, Fei Yee, Bryan, Jason, Diana, Annette, & Sei Ee


Of 2 and a half years of torturing degree periods. Of sleepless nights we went through. Of countless stress to our minds. Of tiny arguments behind those closed studio doors. Little did I know that degree years did nothing to our friendship other than pulled us together more after uni life was over! Who knew what Architecture was? I know I didn't until those sleepless nights came!

Time management they say. Well, we mus at least make time for each other. It has really been awhile since we all last gather. The last gathering was still missing those who are always missing. Can we somehow managed to Skype Annette, since she is not in KL anymore? I really miss those days when we first started hanging out just because we were fresh grad, and now look at us, busy with our own lives.

At least I know these are the friends I would still choose to keep in the future. ☺



5) My working comrades!
Which includes: Si Yuan, Josephine, Allen, Guo Yi, Sarah, Shah, Helmy, Claire, JK, Fizal, Siau Tien and those two bosses of mine, Adrian & Mark.
Also not forgetting the interns that come and go: Yen Yin, Pei Zhen, Hue Weng, etc~
Yes. These are the people that I have spent almost 2 years with and within such short period of time we have became a family. Counting the 3 months I spent as an intern, and the 1.5 working years. It really is close to 2 years with this LNL family. The family which I spent MOST of my time with! I see them daily, sharing laughter and jokes with them, sadness and frustration, stress and unhappiness.

What I didn't expect was to have such awesome comrades to work side-by-side with! Having a good working environment is one thing. Having good comrades is another, and I am blessed by the fact that I have met them. 好的,坏的都是他们教来的。Thankful to have them, for they are te best working comrades one can ever have!

I can never forget the times spent with you all, for you all are part of my life already! ♥



6) My college brothers!
Which includes: Xiang Hui, Jacky, Eik Sing, Kok Ken, Ta Zhi, & Chee Peng
Whenever it comes to brothers, they would always be the first (excluding my blood brother) on my mind! Heng dai's or whatever we chose to call, being the only girl in the group always puts me at ease.They were the ones who taught me how to play Dota, the ones who drove me everywhere just to eat, just because I want to go there. They were the ones who provided me with stupid laughter about each and everyone of them. They were like the brothers I never had.

We are countries apart right now, and only a few of us that are actually still on KL soil. Those sacarsms and endless talks about life makes me miss you guys, especially the Christmas nights and New Year Eve nights, those were the times that we played ourselves silly. Superly glad I got to know each and everyone of you guys, always will be my best brothers! ☺

My punching bag, and what more, I miss you all very much. ♥



7) My Quantity Surveying mates!!
Which includes: Hui Chin, Li Zhen, Chili, Sam, JJ, Chin Wei, Yin Lin, Canny, Alan, Seah Ling, Jia Wei, Jonathan, Ming Sern, Joyce, Fang Herh & Martin.

How could I have left them out? They are the reason I started to value the meaning of family. Of different types of family I have. I am utterly grateful for being part of this family, even if it's just for a year. You guys have never left my heart & mind. I remember being so down during my 2nd year in Architecture for I felt left out at both sides. Unable to blend in the Architecture atmosphere and missing you guys so much for I couldn't hang out with you all anymore.

Looking at that old photo brings back so many memories of our Uni days. The times where I couldn't stay out late, or how I just have to go home to sleep. And that fateful day I purposely overnight at Liz's place so I could go to the night market with you all. Those site surveying days and building materials outings. Sam's birthday wasabi brownie, and those road trips! Missing you all and wondering how are you all right now. ☺

I guess deep down in my heart there will always be a place for you all. ♥


8) That awesome friend always behind my back.
Which includes: You. Matthew Sia.

That one person, always there for me no matter what circumstances. That one person always getting my back, be it good or bad. As arrogant as he sounds, he's a really good person. Somehow fate brought us together, I guess neither of us seen it coming, for us to be able to be so close seems awesome. ☺ (That picture had to be the most recent pics of us).

He taught me some of the rules of life, and his own rules he lived by as well. He lent his ears to me during my sad times, as well as during my happy times. He was truly a person to have good long chats with, regarding many aspects of life. We are all still learning and will never stop learning. I am glad to have met a friend like you, to stick through thick and thin. Glad to know I can count on you at any time! ♥

Be awesomely sure that I put my trust in you, to have met someone like you! ☺



9) My one and only parents.
Which includes: Of course non-other than my father & my mother!

 My lovely mummy! Every mother in the world is the best to their kids, and mine is no exception. ☺People says we are like sisters and no matter how I look I don't see it! More alike with my aunt, some say. The bond I have with my mother is undeniably a good one. Remember all those caning and scolding, those betrayals and anger I had, have actually brought me up to be the person I was today. So thank you for all those younger years! I definitely was a hyper kid!

I'm sorry for all the tears I made you cry, I'm sorry for all the pain and anger you had to go through bringing me up. I'm sorry for a thousand things that I have done and yet to do, for I think only a mother would understand what it is like to forgive their children no matter what they have done. I love you mummy, for everything that you have done and yet to do. ♥



My awesome father! So strict yet so loving in his own way. The way only he knows. (I got a feeling I cannot get through typing this without tearing up) The breadwinner of the family, my father was always busy with his work. Out very early in the morning, and back late at night. I seldom see him when I was young, only during the weekends, if my memory serves me right.

After so many years he's still busy with work. It's m turn to make time for him whenever I can. The sacrifices he made, we can never make up to it, only to make sure we score well and work hard to earn a living for our own. As much as I would like to ease his burden, I still am unable to pay for most things in my life. Peanuts pay I would say. Anyways, the photo taken was during my father's 57 birthday this year which has just past. For everything you have done, I am truly grateful.


I thank God for the love I received from both my parents, both equally showing their love in ways they only know how. Thankful for my parents. Thankful for this family. Being a quarter century old has taught me to appreciate much more simple things in life. I'll do my best to provide for what is necessary for family comes first.


I'll always be that mischievous monkey in their hearts.


10) The one who has my heart.
Which includes: None other than him, le bf.

His drunk face as shown here in the picture above. Just that he wasn't drunk. Taken on the eve of my birthday, he vows to make sure he's there to take care of me, regardless of whether I drink or not, (which mostly I drink).
To be honest, I really got no idea since when I actually fell for him, or what was the reason for me liking him in the first place. It just happened. Nobody would believe if I said there's no reason for me liking him. It was definitely the most torturing relationship I had in my dating history, but I guess it will be worth it in the end. He made me happy and sad, angry and disappointed, and so many more.

It has been, 1.5 years? It just seems short despite the things we went through. We are so different yet so alike. Sometimes I wonder is this really real? Because of him, I believe much more, in things I wouldn't even give a though about. Faith, trust and believe are what we dwell on, and it will be this 3 that will break us apart as well. 

Time spent with him is never enough. Sometimes I wonder how I got through a day without seeing him. ☻ Every moment spent with you is more than just being comfortable. "Remember that you mean the everything to me, and that everything you do is for us."

Being in love with you is nothing compared to my past.
Being loved by you is the best feeling.



Being in love with each other has so much room for improvements.




And that sums up the VIPs in my life! Am I missing anyone?? I hope not! Top 10 VIPs in my life that matters the most. There will still be more, but it's about the thoughts that count. I love everyone in my life, for good, for bad. I am grateful for every single person that has stepped into my life. I love you all~! ♥♥♥







Life is worth living, with people like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment