Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Love, like you never loved before.

"There's no two souls 100% alike; there's no 100% perfect human being on earth."


With that being said, "Hi." (:


The last post I had on my blog was dated about 3 months back, in April about my Top 10 VIPs. Read all about it here. Tonight I am feeling slightly sentimental, or rather, words stuck in my head and I'm trying to get them out.


I actually have no idea what I would be blogging about tonight, and words seems to get lost whenever I am typing here. With no pictures to be post, I got no idea what to be written down here as well. Anyways, I will do what I always do, and write what I always write in Tumblr.  Here goes nothing~


"Whenever I land on something about her, or rather about him and his past, a knot crops up in the heart like never before. And you know that is when trouble starts to brew. But it was the past, and the heart is in the process of healing. No knots, no lumps, it was just the kind of love that I used to crave, as I was reading what had been written. From those words it could be felt, that kind of love, so strong, so real, where it felt missing at this present time. 

Those were the words that would be written when we were still youngsters, stupidly in love. Those were the words from the heart, when we knew what love was. But those were the times when we knew the love back then was real, so real and so true. It was the kind of love you can never get from present relationships. Those were to cherish. Those were not painful memories. Those were the most happiest memories of our lives. But what could be felt now was nothing more than just an obligation. Yet if only..."



Magic, always comes with a price;
Love, just like Magic, has a much higher price to pay.
Risk it, only if you are willing to risk everything.
But risking everything will bring you to a greater height.



We come to see that love, is not for just two souls, but for everyone that stands breathing on this earth.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening"

If only the other person knows how much reality has knocked sense, made sense, then maybe they would learn to appreciate much more who loves them, be grateful for what they have and be thankful for this life.

"If only one could feel the love and appreciation, then maybe those words of negativity might not be a nightmare anymore."






"Love is not for 2 person, Love is for everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment