Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

A quarter century.

WHAT?!


I know I seriously have been letting my blog rot. Who has the time to really sit down and blog after a long tiring day at work? Especially in this field, all you want to do is just go home, take a good shower and sleep. Who even has time to turn on the computer?

So, how does it feels like to be a quarter century old?

I feel old. Fullstop. All those late night partying and late nights at the studio seems way far behind. I feel crappy. And it's not even a month yet, since my birthday has past!


Here's what I feel and I know.

1) I feel old.
The backaches, early sleeping time, drinking hot tea instead of the normal alcohols. What more is there to be said?


2) I feel comfortable.
Yes. Dangerously comfortable. With work and with life now. It's going nowhere!! I terrible comfort that I only can wait for the time to come to make a change.


3) I feel bored.
Life's boring. At this moment, I feel like the world is moving at a pace that I could no longer keep up. I slip into that same old routine every single week, that it becomes a norm for me. Sometimes its boring, but sometimes it's the people that keeps me sane.


4) I feel... emotionally unstable.
Its as if I'm PMS-ing. I rarely do. But I get moody. Fluctuating up and down like some stupid shit. At times I want to be alone, and at times I really do want attention. What do I want anyways? I don't know. 


Which leads to...


5) I feel lost.
Lost at where I am in life. A dangerous position to be in at this moment, afraid of change. Having a certain direction in life but afraid to make that change. Dangerously comfortable with life that I got lost in what seems to be my own thoughts. Lost in my own world. 


Suddenly, I don't feel young anymore.


25,
it's just a number they say.
25,
I'm still young they say.

But I've got the urge,
to make a change,
for a better future.


Change, 
for a better journey ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment