Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Strong? or Weak.

“是不是两个人在一起久了就会像对方呢? 还是一开始就已经有像样的痕迹了?”

I had to start with this, for this statement that I posted this morning got me thinking. It was a really random comment from a colleague who just stared me and went: "Is it me or do you look more like Shangee now?" It was so funny I had to burst out questioning him. 

So is there such thing as soulmates? I guess it's all down to our own beliefs.


It was always at the back of my mind: What to blog? Always that same old question like "What to eat?" or "Where to eat?" My question would be "What to blog here?"


I haven't been in a good state of mind for about 10 days and counting. Ever since my stress level hit the roof. Out went my brains and everything along with it. I couldn't even sit down to have a proper meal, neither have I the time to even clean up myself. The stress died down, but it didn't go back being normal. After that few days of sleepless nights, I couldn't tell whats right or wrong, I couldn't tell real from fake, nor could I remember things. (Well, I guess that goes along with not getting enough sleep!)

Work stress has really taken a toll on me. Everyday I feel like crying whenever I face a blockage. Everyday I dread going to work. Every single day, I just keep asking myself: what the hell am I doing here? (Maybe I have just lost my mind) Every time I am reminded that I am running out of time. 

I am in a race with time.

Sitting here blogging feels like something I could do without, for the only thing now I do not have is time. But I have to, for words right now is my way out. With a long list of task at hand, I just wish I could do it all efficiently. Unfortunately, I'm not. Everything is such a mess now in my head, everywhere. I literally could pull my hair out, every strand of it.


"In her world she sees things, that nobody sees. Her view so different, nobody could understand. That mess in her head was just too much to bear, how could it happen again and again? How could she let it happen once more? 

Or maybe she's just weak, weak in the heart and mind, not as strong as she think she is. For being strong is only for those who can withstand the demons within themselves."



Time to continue that race.



Time awaits no man.

No comments:

Post a Comment