Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

YunzStudies: #Australia (Part 24)

Honey Hunting // Wild Flowers.


"It's hunting season, the lambs are on the run, searching for meaning."































Don't ask. I got no idea why I am taking so many photos of flowers. I guess it's because it's Spring. And the flowers that are blooming are just too pretty not to capture! I hope I did justice to these pretty flowers that were lurking in my backyard. Way too pretty! The tree just looks  like snow! Not so much now but, you get the flow.

But Spring, why aren't you getting warmer? Why are you still so cold? I love your days but not your nights. I despise the wind you send blowing my direction. I'm sorry but I guess I still love Summer more. Obviously more than Winter, better than Autumn and warmer than Spring. Much love, Spring. I just love the pretty blooms that you send my way though. Thank you for showing me your love that way. Either way, you are still so much better than Winter. 

I thank you for that.




"Are we all lost stars,
trying to light up the dark?"

No comments:

Post a Comment