Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Unopened Building // Chilling Walks.



The Church at Campbell Town.





IMAS UTAS Building at Hobart.







Some random photos of seagulls.


Viking Ice Cream that cannot be missed!






A little sleepy town call Ross.








So, a day trip just to visit the UTAS IMAS building turns out to be alright. Road trip! I always love road trip! Just maybe there's more than 1 driver to take turns. I was dead exhausted when night came! Anyways, the drive was good, the car was GOOD! Makes me want to get one Hyundai I20! A really smooth car, though not much power to climb the hill, just like my car back home,, but it's really quiet and I like it! 

So the initial mission was aborted when we arrived to realized that the building wasn't open on weekends, so we resorted to just chilling at Salamanca Market. Cannot be missed is the Viking Ice-cream truck! The queue was pretty long but we lined up anyways and got ourselves blueberry and peppermint choc! Fantabulous! Weather's good as well, so the ice-cream kind of melted pretty fast, compared to the last time we had ice-cream! 

We strolled around for awhile, chill out at a park nearby, took some pictures and that's it. It was time to leave for home. Why? Because I didn't want to drive in the dark. So we had to have a head start before the sun starts setting on us. We stopped by at Ross Town, in hopes for getting scallop pies for the housemates. At last, it either wasn't open for the day or it was already closed when we arrived. But it's just 5PM! 

Well, not wanting to waste our trip there, we took some pictures, and admired the sun setting, as well as some ducks and birds. The last photo above was a lucky shot for the bird flew away right after I photograph it! Made it back just slightly after the sun disappeared, or more like we took a trip to Coles and KMart before actually arriving home. And boy I could feel the exhaust-ness from just driving to and fro! Might be because I havent been driving for quite some time. More practice maybe? 'Heheh~



Another trip to the building again, 
I hope. 
For assignment sake.




"I don't belong here,
I got to move on dear."

No comments:

Post a Comment