Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Gin Tonic // Small talks.


I stumbled upon some short videos, and I can't help but to share it here.

It's called Mr. Bartender, where it's set in Taiwan. A bar where you will stumble upon amidst all your worries and troubles, and spill your story to the Bartender there while he makes you an unique drink that suits your taste buds.








Though in Chinese, there's sub-titles. The first episode already inspired me. This is the second episode, that made me realized what I initially set out to do and become a few years back. 

Life isn't just all about studying, getting a good job and getting a good pay. What would all that mean if you don't have a life? My perception changed when I realized that with my results I cannot get into any school that I wanted, yet without experience I cannot get where I want to go. So what to do?



"Happiness used to be so simple a few years back. Why is happiness so hard now?"


「其實沒有什麼是真的適合你的,但也沒什麼是不適合的。




Enjoy the short film! =)


Re-evaluating life as it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment