Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

10 Day 'You' Challenge - Four Books.

BlogLoveTherapy




Books! Damn. Why is it so hard to choose and looking at the list, I have to decide which 4 books a have read and really like!



1. Inheritance Cycle written by Christopher Paolini.
 
 Problem is, I haven't touched the last book! It's still in plastic wrap. =O



2. Jack Reacher novel series written by Lee Child.



Have to get my hands on the latest book! =D



3. Cecelia Ahern books! 

Always amaze me! I love her stories and how it comes to life as soon as I turn the first page. =D 


Really, I'm still looking for her books.



4. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.

 I had to put this. Because I grew up reading them. And I love my collection. =)






There goes. =) I used to have more books to list than these few.Charmed, Smallville, Twilight and others. Stay tune for my next post! ^^






The hardest thing is to forget you.



No comments:

Post a Comment