Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

10 Day 'You' Challenge - Six Places.


 Six places. 
Places I love to go? 
Places that is the most common hangout spot? 


Well, scroll down to find out! =)




Soho KL
Place Number 1.
A place so high class and pricey.
A place I wish my office was still here.
So many sports car to see everyday.



TTDI Plaza
 Place Number 2.
New work place.
Nearer to home.
But like a dead city within. 


1 Utama
Place Number 3.
Always packed.
Always jammed up.
But you can shop for hours inside. ^^


Penang. <3 span="">
Place Number 4.
The little island I love so much in Malaysia. =)
Hot.
But with awesome food.
Penang is love. ^^



Desa Park City
Place Number 5.
A place I love to go whenever I'm sad or down or emo.
A place I would love to go to after dinner.
A place so beautiful at night, only to be spent with the person I love.



Rome.
Place Number 6.
A place in my dreams.
A place I will visit and explore on my own one day.
That one day will come.
The place of love.










I miss... love.

No comments:

Post a Comment