Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

10 Day 'You' Challenge - Two Songs.

BlogLoveTherapy



This does not state that the days have to be consecutive. So here's my Day 2 challenge. Two songs. How hard is it to chose two songs? Not tough right? Simple. Just choose the songs you really enjoy/like/listen recently and boom, there you have it.

But actually it's more than just two songs that's on my list. So what? Choose two most recent songs that I like? =/ I really do have a lot of songs that I adore and is at the top of my list of favourite songs. So how do I decide? I'll explain later. Below are the two songs I chose. =)



Song number one.
Just Give Me A Reason by Pink feat. Nate Ruess.



Why? Because of the music and the lyrics. We all got our own memories being replay in our own heads to certain songs we listen to, and mine is of those sentence "We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again."




Song number two. 
你不在 by 王力宏.



A Chinese song. Yes. Chinese. This was the first song I heard and made me fell in love with Wang LeeHom. This was the very song that made me feel and understand what is it like when the one you love is not beside you. Through good and bad times, you are always not around.

Since then, LeeHom songs are always a favourite to me. Old as the song can be, it's a classic to be replayed again. =)






So there. My two songs for the day. =)
 Enjoy!






Nothing is as bad as it seems. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment