Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

기념일 축하 해요 빅뱅!

기념일 축하 해요 빅뱅!


“Now put your hands up.”

“I look for you, below that moonlight that illuminates me,


I don’t know where the end is but hey,

Tonight, Big Bang is back again one more time say,

No way, we become strangers again so easily”

The day I laid my eyes on you,
Never had a day I went without talking about you,
You make me feel so Blue.

“Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world,


I was always alone”


You taught me that there’s always a Loser within us.
Never be afraid to acknowledge it,
that we all fall down sometimes.

My Heaven, I have you on my mind, Always.

“Nothing ever lasts forever,


In the end, you changed”


But Day by Day my Feelings grew for you.
It never has change.
It is not Lies when I say you are my Number One.
You can be a Monster and sing Love Songs to us,
But it’s A Fool’s Tears to not see how Wonderful you have become,
Sprinkling Love Dust all over us like Bang Bang Bang!
You say Let’s Not Fall in Love, for “we don’t know each other very well yet”,
But I say It Ain’t No Fun when there’s no Fantastic Baby to dance with.
We Like 2 Party!

“Tell me What Is Right and what is wrong,”
We all want Somebody To Love,
And not a Stupid Liar that Tell Me Goodbye.
Let’s Talk About Love,
If You can see, that “I really mean it when I say I like you.”

“If it’s not too late


Can’t we get back together”


It is not the Last Farewell,
Let’s go back to that Café where we first met.
You fill my life with endless joy and happiness,
Without you I will be lost.

“Everytime that people say it’s the end,


I will show I’m forever.



Wake up and Rise.”


VIP and Big Bang, We Belong Together!

Would you be my Beautiful Hangover?
Forever and always,
빅뱅, 사랑해!


yunz | Copyright.



빅방내 천극

No comments:

Post a Comment