Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

YunzStudies: #Australia (Part 19)

Historical studies // Fresh Friends.







Candid laughter.

Shadows.






If you noticed, my photos this time consist of more people in it. It was site visit, and we had work to do, but I went around taking photos for my own keep sake. "Too many cook spoils the broth" anyways. There was alot of people in my group to do the work that was distributed out. But nonetheless, new friends made! Like I really got to know their names, and chit-chatted with them for awhile. It was really nice to get to know other people in exchange! It took like half a year but I am glad that I got to know more of my classmates. It would be sad to actually graduate not knowing half of the class!

On the other hand, I got a feeling I am pushing people away more than ever. It wasn't like this back home, but I got a feeling it's just me being more of a bitch than ever. Guess I'm used to not getting any returns for things I have done, that I just gave up trying to make real friends? Or am I just out of touch?


Serendipity.
I am not who I am anymore.



On a different note, please help share this out. (BIGBANG) I would really want them to see it, and maybe just for them to acknowledge that I did something for them for the first time! (My friend thought it was one of their official posters! HEH! =D)





Tranquility.
Peace.
Solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment