Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

YunzStudies: #Australia (Part 16)

Dark alleys // Silent art.


11th July: Trip down on one fine weekend to Hobart again, this time spending more time in MONA, the Museum of Old and New Art.







This had to be the BEST photo I have captured so far! =D


This place reminds me so much of Boston. (I miss the States.)



T'was a tiring drive from Launceston to Hobart, (I feel it's tiring) but my friends did it. I really salute them, and if I could drive, I would love to drive as well. Unfortunately our license isn't compatible here. Dang it! But oh wells, I'm grateful for friends like them. =) 

So we finally got to visit the lower level of MONA, which we didn't get to enter the last time round. It was filled with Marina Abramović's work of art, or I think it's art. Gives me the creeps after going through more of her works. They also have this room of silence. The scenery was good! Took part in a rice & lentil counting experiment, another work of Marina's. The overall experience going through the hallways of MONA was good. Interesting things but it didn't entertain me much I guess, with me having a short attention span. 

After that we headed to the CBD for some fish and chips and oh boy, we filled our stomach up that we could skip dinner! Yums! ^^ After fueling up, it was time to go. See you soon, Hobart! 





Light through the darkness, and vise-versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment