Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I want to go ON NOM NOM~

It has definitely been a long time since I last blogged about food. So before I head for class drown myself with projects and books papers, I would share a discovery of mine with you all. :)


I discovered a very yummy Lou Shu Fun to fill your stomach! :D Located at ss2, right opposite the One Noodle Restaurant, (I forgot what this coffee shop name is), I found this yummy food to go OM NOM NOM NOM among thousands to choose from.




RM5 for a bowl claypot like this.
I finished everything! :D



Craving for one now?
Go there for lunch tomorrow as you can't get that now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment