Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

New Year's Eve.

It's time again to step into a whole new year. Leave behind the past, move forward into the future. Forget bad things, and hope that this new year will bring you more good things.

I was thinking of having a totally different celebration of the new year because it has been the same for a few years. Every year, I would be at The Curve, counting down with the crowd, having fun with friends, having neckache watching the splendid fireworks so for this New Year's Eve, I have absolutely no plans at all.

Spent the morning sleeping away, then waking up to make breakfast and gobble it down. After that was quick shopping at Ikano before the Y.E.S. ends. (If you don't know already, YES = Year End Sale)



So many nice tees going for at least RM15! It's too bad that I don't get to shop though. :( Dinner with family at night. Although it's Japanese food again but this time at a different restaurant.

Warning : Reservations needed to enter! :)


Umai-Ya
Located at Damansara Uptown - Uptown 37.
Where the old Fajar used to be.



I find this plate nice because of the little kitty picture at the right hand corner.
And basically it's to kill time while waiting for the food to arrive.

Warning : If you can't tolerate bad service, don't go there. I dislike bad service. The amount of time wasted just waiting for the food to be served is like waiting for a public bus to arrive.



Some Taufu with scallop inside.
I think.


With Salmon skin inside.


My Salmon Soba set.
Good. :)


My all time favourite.
Tobiko sushi!
But it's rather pricey.
Rm12 for a plate of two.


This one is called Rainbow Sushi I think.


And we waited for a VERY LONG time just for this to come out of the kitchen.
Green Tea ice-cream with red beans.
On the other hand, no picture on the Wasabi ice-cream.


The interior of the restaurant was very nice! It was my first time there anyways. Then headed home instead of the usual shopping at Tesco. I don't even want to step foot into that area as it's all blocked up for the New Year's Eve celebration. Plus it's going to be super packed with people! So I stayed at home. I didn't want to get sprayed with 'snow' like a few years back. Dislike those stuff.

So when it was almost time, out the house we go and walked towards 1Utama. A little too late though. Halfway the fireworks were already lighting up the sky. I was like: "What? It's time already?!" Glance at watch. Then gave a monkey face, which I refer to this -> =.=



Well, what to do. Slightly late, but still managed to catch the 10 minutes long display of fireworks.



Well, a way to start the new year. Hope that it will be a fruitful year once again. Better than the last, with more fun, more excitement, and HOPEFULLY, yes hopefully, less work. (Which I doubt so)


Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment