Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Times flies when you are having fun.

I know I haven't been blogging since.... I started class. I think. Have been pretty busy since the first day class started and only now I managed to breathe. It's the Chinese New Year next week and I am not prepared for it, neither am I in the mood. Maybe when I return to my hometown then only will the Chinese New Year mood come to me. :D

Though, I still have assignments to complete during that week of CNY as assignments are due the following week. Here are some updates on what has been going on for the past 2 weeks in my life.

1) Wake up as early as 6AM to prepare my lunch.
2) travel to and reach school by 8AM.
3) Work on the given project. (Monday given project, Friday due date)
4) Classes all until 8PM. (You say die or not)
5) About 10PM only reach home.
6) Got to wake up early the next day once again.

So practically I reach home, all I do is rest, shower, rest, sleep. Or maybe get some work done in between shower and sleep but very little can be done when it's a group work. So I have been that busy.

Ice Breaking Project, which is a must have every start of the semester.


Our objective is to build something, anything at the area located right next to our school library multipurpose hall.

Criteria : Low Cost, exclusion of heat and glare, and others that are applicable.



Everything we did was quite a rush. Because the 3rd week is the CNY week. So on the following week after the Ice Breaking Project, we were handed our first project of the semester.


Project 1 - Nudge.


We were given 5 topics to chose from. Golden Section, Modular, Renaissance, Ken and Anthromorphy (I think it's spelled this way). So we had to do research and understand what those are.

And of course, understand it, and apply it on architecture.





So now finally it's done. There's 2 more assignments to complete during CNY week. And as classes starts once again on the 7th, I would disappear from the blogging world once again. I would be once again, busy doing my best for the upcoming Project 2.


Now, I want to watch drama. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment