Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Memories from ages ago.

It actually has been a long time since I went out with my girlfriends. So I grab the opportunity whent everyone was free on Saturday and headed to Sunway Pyramid for a game of shooting arrows. Archery babeh! :D I favourite. So, by 1PM yesterday, surprisingly, everyone was on time! Huei Yuih, Sheau Chuen and Tricia met at my place and then headed towards Sunway with Huei Yuih and I as a GPS to Tricia. ;)

Arrived at destination - Sunway Resort Hotel.

Well, we parked there. Then walked to Sunway Pyramid. Of course, once we had a chance, the camera just had to be in hand to capture every moment. :D

Sheau Chuen and I.
At the escalator going up, up, UP.


We had lunch at a place called ZEN Japanese Restaurant.
Nice place. :)

Tricia and I decided on what we wanted to have for lunch in a few minutes but Huei Yuih and Sheau Chuen took quite some time and in the end they ended up ordering just Sushi to chomp down. Tricia had her green peas.

Green Peas.

Tricia goes OM NOM NOM NOM. Delicious! :D Yup, You can actually see her chomping down those green peas non-stop if you were at there that moment.

Tobiko Sushi!
My favourite! (Sorry it's blur)
But not mine to saviour.


The lonely sushi belongs to Sheau Chuen.



California rolls. Soft shell crab.
YUMMEH. :D


Spider Roll.
Looks good eh?
Tricia wolfed it down all by herself. o.o



My set lunch. I was quite full after eating. But I still managed to finish everything. Well, except the plate of pickles.


Of course some camwhoring time while waiting for the bill to come. After settling the bill, and all stuffed, we headed to where we planned to go. Archery! :) I didn't know there was this archery galore at Sunway Pyramid! A must go the next time I step foot in Sunway! :)

Setting up the field for us to shoot.


Yeap. That's Huei Yuih.
All geared up to go shooting!
With her all so smelly gloves.
And the smelly fingers afterwards.


Both Tricia and Huei Yuih all set to go. :)


Awesome pose. :)
I had a tough time. After what seem like AGES I have not played archery, I suck. My hand was shaking as I hoist up the bow and aimed. All my shots went to the left, but not as bad as Sheau Chuen who's shots went left and planted 3 arrows on my board. xD It was funny to see how we had no strength to lift the bow, and what lousy shooters we are. Tricia was the best among us.

As you can see here. Guess which number belonged to us? X) I'll give you a hint. Number 7's mine. And this was taken even before we finished.

After that, we went walking around. Sheau Chuen and I had the all-time favourite McDonald's Sundae Cone. Then Huei Yuih or either Tricia, I can't remember who, suggested that we try this T-Bowl restaurant when we came across it. So in we went.

Toilet Concept Restaurant.
We were greeted by a bathtub when we stepped in.


And the menu were all equipped with tooth brushes to enhanced the toilet concept they were having. X) And of course,

Sinks with scrub buds as tables,



not to mention, toilet bowls as seats. X)


We had our un-glam shots,


Of course, while waiting for the food to arrive. We do make use of the time. :) And when the food arrives, of course one shot before the person who orders it wolfed it down their stomach. *cough* Tricia *cough*

Miss Huei Yuih's awesome-posum bubble bath. X)
Which is Honey-dew + Sago.

Miss Tricia's awesome shit in toilet bowl. xD
Chocolate with waffle at the bottom.
She couldn't wait to dig in!


But Huei Yuih disapprove of it.


In the end, Tricia made this.
A mixture of her 'shit' with Huei Yuih's ' bubble bath'.


We went to this shop called Mini Toons (I think), and found funky specs to wear! We had our fun until the shop keeper had to chase us out! Well not really chased us but disallowed us from taking any photos further. Tricia reminds me of Lady Gaga while Huei Yuih seem like some babe from the 70's. xD

We walked round this place called Asian Avenue. Found a place that Huei Yuih loves so much. A place that sells lomo cameras and stuff associated with lomo. We ended up taking pictures there because of the awesome background. We even got the girl mending the shop to help us take the pictures! X) Overall, it had been a good outing, of course, minus out the part where Tricia scratched her car door again. :S Ouch. :( Hope you are fine girl! :) ♥


A big thank you to Miss Lim Huei Yuih for these awesome photos! :)
♥♥♥



We do not remember days; we remember moments. - Cesare Pavese, The Burning Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment